Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spark...


My prayer:

What an interesting and full day this was God! I should be exhausted but I am not. I saw for the first time tonight where we might be able to go with The Rock Church. I saw that we just might be able to provide an atmosphere to connect people to you in a real way that is definitely not "church as usual." That gets me excited God! 

I realized tonight that I had allowed myself to get a little numb to you and the miraculous life you have for us. I lost a spark somewhere along the way and I want it back. I don't want to do things for you because of what I remember. I want to do things for you because of who you are. I don't want to just remember your glorious miracles. I want to live in the midst of them every day! 

You have promised us so many things and I want EVERY ONE OF THEM. Not just because I am greedy for the things of you but also because I want to show the world that it is possible. I want the world to know that your promises are real and they can have them in their lives. It is not just a story or a nice idea. It is the almighty powerful miraculous life that you have given us!

What God Said Tonight:

Looks like the spark is back. Your Pastor tonight said it well. Every forest fire begins with a spark. You have been reignited tonight and you will burn for me. Your light will be seen around the world. Your life will be a testimony and your love will make a way for you. 

I love you and I have carefully constructed you and your life for this time. You are right where you need to be, doing what you need to do, surrounded by the ones I have chosen and you will see my miracles in your life daily. 

Burn bright my child. I will breathe on your fire and you will see it rage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment