Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Slow change...


My prayer:

Amazing God. It seems like I am surrounded with messages of true worship and living with your promises in our lives. That seems to be the themes of this season. I love both of those ideas but I am not sure how to help make them happen. I need your help, wisdom, guidance, to know what to do. 

Telling people about it has not changed anything. Showing people has not changed anything. Teaching people has not changed anything. What will change it? Maybe I need to stop trying and let you take care of it? I don't know but I am here and wiling if there is anything I can do.

What God Said Tonight:

I challenge your assumption that nothing has changed. People are changing all the time. Sometimes those changes are like changes to rock. They are small and they are slow but eventually rock turns into to sand and the change is dramatic. Sometimes changes are fast and more easily discernible. However, after all is said and done, the change is no more real in the slow change than in the fast changes. 

You, live your life. Live it for me and tell people about it. Show people what living with me is like. You keep doing that and I promise you the change is happening, whether you see it or not. Be faithful, be patient, and be confident in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment