Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One came back...

My prayer:

What a great day God! Filled with little examples of your favor. I love living this life with you!! Life with you is so GOOD!! I celebrate you tonight God. I celebrate all that you do for us. I celebrate all of the amazing promises you have over us. I celebrate that you are my Lord and I am ALL YOURS!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Ten were healed and one came back to say thank you. Thank you for being one who comes back to say thank you. I loved all ten, I healed all ten, I have plans for all ten, but there is something special about the one who comes back to say thank you. 

That is the one after my own heart. That is the one that I can move mountains for. That is the one that I will remember first when they call out for my help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment