Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Listening...

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. I sure have been dreaming a lot. Detailed, very realistic dreams. I am not sure what they mean, if anything. Last nights dream has been really sticking with me. It was very realistic and not a lot of fun. Not really a nightmare, just a lot of things that I did not want to happen were happening. 

If I am supposed to be getting some understanding or knowledge from these dreams, I need some help. I am not getting it on my own. Or, if it is just my imagination, or if (like Pastor Mark says) it's the pizza can you let me know and I will do my best to just forget them?

Thank you for never getting bored of listening to my rambling thoughts God. I love that I can talk to you about anything and you will always listen.

What God Said Tonight:

You hear me when I speak because you are on the look out for me. You hear me because you look for me everywhere. You look for me in your dreams. You look for me in circumstances. You look for me in the words of those you love and those you don't even know yet. You are always on the look out for my voice and you hear me. You listen. You actively listen. 

I will always listen for you because it is in my nature and because I love you so. When you seek my voice in every situation, you show me you love me too. 

Your dreams are often a place we can talk about things that are hard to express in words. Your dreams right now are a reflection of your destination and what you need to do to get there. Each has its purpose. Some are removing barriers. Some are preparing you. All are  pointers to the change that is coming. 

I love you daughter. Keep listening. I have more to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment