Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Intolerance...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for healing me again today. I don't understand why I keep getting sick. That is not normal for me and that is not what you want for me. You have said that it is your desire that I walk in divine health, and I have for A LOT of years, but not the last few weeks. 

If I am doing something wrong that is letting sickness in, please show me so I can change. No matter what it is, just let me know and I will change it. If it is not something I am doing but something else causing this I pray that you rebuke it God. 

Thank you God that I can know without a doubt what your will in this is. Thank you for moving anything that is blocking your will out of the way. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Tolerance. Tolerance can be a good thing but what you tolerate, what you allow in your life can hurt you. If you tolerate and make excuses for sickness in  your life, you will have sickness in your life. If you tolerate sin in your life, you will have sin in your life. What ever you tolerate, whatever you allow in your life, you will have. 

You do not have to accept anything in your life that is not in my promises for you. If I have not said that you should have it, you don't have to accept in your life. Be intolerant of sickness. Be intolerant of things that are harmful to you. If you don't tolerate them, they cannot stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment