Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Healing...

My prayer:

Awesome Jehovah Rapha. I am believing for the completion of your healing in me. I hate being sick for a lot of reasons but the biggest reason is because I know that it is not your will for your kids to be sick. So, on the rare occasions like now when I get sick, I know that I have something in me that is not of your will and I want it out NOW! I love you God and I leave this thing in your hands. Thank you for your healing power in my life!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your healing balm and I am covering you now. I am restoring you now. I am strengthening you now. I love you and I will see you made well and whole. I lvoe you daughter. Just rest in my healing power tonight. You will see a new day with new hopes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment