Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Simple, not easy


My prayer:

Wonderful God. Thank you for a day full of your grace, mercy, and protection. You are really wonderful and I know I don't appreciate that enough. It is awfully easy to get accustomed to you working out the details of my life. But, every once and awhile, I stop and look how you truly work all things together for my good and I literally stand in awe. My jaw drops and all I can do is thank you. Thank you amazing God!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Walking out the life I have planned for you is not always easy but it is always simple. I will guide you always and I will not lead you into temptations. I will deliver you from evil. All you have to do is say yes and take a step forward. Simple but almost never easy. 

I may ask you to do thins that don't make sense to you. I may ask you to take a step out on water. But, if you say yes and step out, I will always make sure you don't sink. I will make sure that you live out the amazing destiny I have for you. 

If you say no and you don't step out, I can't give you all of the things that I want so deeply to give you. I will still love you. I will always love you. But in order to get you all of the blessings I want to give you, I need you to say yes and step out. Trust me and I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment