Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Safe and protected...


My prayer:

Thank you God for keeping me safe! The roads and the storm looked pretty bad tonight but you brought me through with no trouble at all. Your protection is amazing. I feel and am so safe with you taking care of me. 

Feeling safe is a big deal for me. There were a lot of years that I did not feel safe. Now, I almost always feel safe knowing that you are watching out for me. Thank you for keeping me safe and giving me the assurance that you always will. You are wonderful!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your shelter in the storm. I am your strong tower. I am your Father and it is my great pleasure to take care of you and to keep you safe. 

Run to me in trouble and I will be there. Come to me in times of peace and I will care for you. No matter what is happening in your life, you can come to me and I will surround you with my love and my care. You are precious to me and I protect those who are precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment