Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Perseverance...

My prayer:

Today was not easy but you took care of it all as always. You are such a good Father.I feel kind of silly saying that because of course you are a good Father, you Father God. But it is true and sometimes I have to just tell you. I hate to cop out again but I am so tired from all that this day threw at me. Can't really put thoughts together. I am grateful for all of the wonderful people you brought me to help me today. I can't imagine where I would be without them. I love you God and want to hear your thoughts tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Perseverance is a wonderful quality. The thing about today that made you successful is you never gave up. You never said, "this is just too hard" and give up. You never even considered giving up. 

That is something that I have grown in you and is so vital to the things we have to do together. Never give up. I will always make a way. It may not always be the way you think it should be but I will always make a way and I promise my way will always be best. 

I love you and you never need to lose hope or give up because I am always on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment