Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Peacemaker...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I hate conflict. I know that conflict can be good and can stimulate growth but I hate it. I hate how it feels. When I have conflict in my life, I just want to fix it and make it go away. 

I had a lot of conflict in my life today and it left me really stressed out. The work out helped tonight but I am still just a bit on edge. 

You said it best, blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of God. Peace is so much better than conflict. God, help me be a peacemaker.

What God Said Tonight:

Peace, true peace, peace that comes from me is not reliant on the situation. You can be in the middle of a storm and have peace when you are concentrated on me. 

Being a peacemaker means you bring me into every situation. My presence will bring peace. Remember when I was in the boat and told the storm, peace, be still? The storm obeyed but I had to have peace within me first before I could command peace on the situation. The same is true for you. You must first have peace within you. Then you can speak tot he stormy situations and command peace into them. That is how an effective peacemaker works. 

In my presence is perfect peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment