Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 3, 2013

God's lead...

My prayer:

Awesome God, it is good to be back in Israel! There really is something about this place. I can't wait to see what all you have planned. You have seemed to arrange everything so perfectly. I am pretty tired after about 24 hours of travel though so I think it is best if I just listen tonight and not blabber on too much. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have plans, but then I always have plans for you. I always have plans for good and not evil for you. I have prepared you for this time and this place and you will see many more great things. 

But tonight, just rest with me. Don't worry about what needs to be done or what will happen next. You have given me authority in your life and because of that, you don't have to worry about a thing. I have it all taken care of. Follow my lead and you will not be disappointed. 

I love you and I love your willingness to do whatever I come up with, no matter how strange. Go and sleep and know that everything that is supposed to happen will happen at the exact right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment