Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 18, 2013

Glory to glory living...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I wish encouragement was as contagious as discouragement. I wish that faith was more contagious than doubt. I want that to be true but it doesn't seem like it is. 

We do our best to live the life you have for us and usually fall short. We have occasional flashes of brilliance where your power and your anointing reign in between long stretches of trying to figure it out. I guess I should be grateful for the flashes of brilliance. Not everybody gets those. I didn't get them before I was living life with you. 

But, I want to live the Glory to Glory kind of life. I want to live a life that is building on success not trying to correct failures. Is that possible? Is that kind of life possible this side of heaven? I hope so. I love you!!

What God Said Tonight:

The presence of the Lord is here. In my presence no sickness can stand. I my presence  no idols can stand. In my presence everything is made holy. 

The more time you spend in my presence and actively aware of my presence, the closer you will get to the kind of Glory to Glory life you are seeking. In my presence, all things change. Stay in my presence and see your life, your perception of your life, change 

Living in the glory is not hard but you can't seek out the glory. You must seek me and my glory will touch you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment