Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 4, 2013

Fear is a choice...

My prayer:

Mighty God! Thank you for the amazing prayer report of healing tonight! I love when you heal and I REALLY love when you heal people who are skeptical that you can heal!! You are wonderful!

Being here in Israel is different this time. I am not sure what it all is but usually I am so relaxed and at home here and this time, I can almost feel the tension. Maybe because of everything going on with Syria? Maybe because and going and doing things I have never done here before? 

I don't know but I ask for your peace, no matter the cause. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem God. I pray against fear, I bind it in Jesus name and cast it to the pit of hell and I pray your protection around your people. God, I pray for your peace in my life. I pray that you fill me the complete assurance that you are in control.

It is clearly the end times. So many things tell us that and if I had any doubt, I don't now.

What God Said Tonight:

Fear is a choice. Yes it can be a response to circumstances but you have choose to be afraid. I have not given you a spirit of fear. Therefore, when you are afraid you are choosing something that I did not give you. 

You ask for assurance that I am in charge, today is your assurance. Did I not work out every last detail of this day? Did I not take you to each place you needed to go, even the ones you did not know you needed to go to? Did I not give you favor everywhere you went. Did I not bring people to your path to help guide you? I did. Think on those things when you are tempted by fear and choose to be filled with faith and not with fear. 

There are always frightening circumstances in this life but you don't have to be afraid. You can choose not to be afraid. I love you and I would see your walk in faith and not in fear for the rest of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment