Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 4, 2013

Set up...

My prayer:

You are so amazing, wonderful, incredible, beyond words, beyond emotion, beyond...everything! I lack the ability to praise you adequately. I am too limited to properly praise the God of all creation. But I will praise you anyway. I can't help it. 

You make everything right. You give me hope. You give me favor. You give me abilities that are not my own. You give me love. You don't just love me, you give me love. It is a gift that you give me, that strengthens me and fills me with joy when I have no reason to be joyful. I LOVE YOU GOD!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have such great things planned for you! I am excited just thinking about it. The heavens are on pins and needles as we get ready to launch into this next season. There is so much, I couldn't tell you all of it because you would get overwhelmed. But believe me, it is wonderful beyond your imagination. 

I am so EXCITED!! You will love it, I promise. 

For right now, enjoy the anticipation. It is part of the experience and part of the preparation. You are in the right place, at the right time, with the right preparation...that is a set up for something WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment