Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

God's worldwide tour...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I thought I was going to talk to you tonight about the disillusionment with everything that has been going on. But then, as I was signing on to the blog, I saw that over 10,000 people have clicked on and read the entry that you called "A day in the life of God...". That is AMAZING God! That tells me that there are A LOT of people who want to know you. That tells me that we have not lost our hunger for you. And THAT IS AWESOME!!!

I get discouraged sometimes when I look at what is happening around me. I start to think there is no hope for us. Then, I see something like that and realize that there are still people here who love you and people who are curious about you.
God I pray that every last person who is curious about you have a personal experience of you tonight. I know it is a lot to ask but you are a big God. I pray that you sweep across the globe and give every last person who wants to know you, a personal experience of your love for them, tonight. 

Wooo!! Can't wait to see what you do God!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I like that prayer daughter., I will sweep the world and everyone who is seeking me will find e. Everyone who looks for me and wants to know me will experience me, tonight. 

I am seeking those who seek me and I will find every last one, no matter where they are. This is going to be fun!! 

Love you daughter. You will see this harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment