Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Distractions...

My prayer:

There is nothing better than hanging out with you God. Your presence makes everything better. Your Spirit brings a peace and a joy that is beyond explanation. Your power gives me an assurance and a hope that you can handle anything that comes my way.

I want to be more aware of you in the everyday moments of life. I want to be more aware of your presence in my life. I want others to see you in me no matter where I am or what I am doing. I love you God. Thank you for being in my life and in me.

What God Said Tonight:

The distractions of life are so numerous that it makes for tough competition for your attention. To experience me and my presence more, cut down on the distractions. Turn off the cell phone. Turn off the computer. Turn off the television. 

Remove at least one distraction during each day and you will see more of me. Clear out the hallways of your mind and of your life. Decrease the clutter and you will be better able to see me and be with me. 

I am here. I am always with you and will never leave you. But sometimes the distractions get between us and make it hard to see. There is nothing wrong in the distractions themselves except that they keep you form me. 

Love you and can't wait to spend more time together with fewer distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment