Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bitter, discouraged and let down...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I want to come against bitterness tonight. Seemed like today was full of people bitter, discouraged, and feeling let down. It is so easy to get that way. Life is rough and every day there are so many things that can knock us down if we let them. 

God, I ask for your encouragement tonight. Remind us that with you in our corner, we can't help but win in the end. I pray God for hope that  will push out the bitterness and discouragement. I pray for mercy, grace and forgiveness that will push out the feelings of being let down. I ask God that you breath new life into us so we can be the people, the children of God that you created us to be. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Bitterness is a cancer that needs to be pulled out and killed at the root. The root of bitterness is almost never the thing that you first think it is. Bitterness has a way of twisting around so that it comes out at the oddest times. Search for that root. Find the root and you can get rid of the bitterness. 

Discouragement happens. I get discouraged sometimes. I once got so discouraged I wiped out the entire earth except for Noah and his family and the animals he collected. Talk about being discouraged! I had decided that everything I created was garbage and needed to be done away with. 

SO, don't get concerned when you get discouraged but don't let it keep you from trying again. Once I was done, and saw Noah and his family, I knew that I would never do that again and made a covenant with him and his decedents  What you do about discouragement is always a choice. Make the choice that gets you back on top of it. 

Then there is that feeling of being let down. That usually goes with the discouraged feeling. It will happen but if you trust in me, I will always come through for you. People may turn their back on you but I will be there and I will bring new people into your life. People may lie to you but I will always tell you the truth. People may hurt your feelings but I will comfort you. You have the people that you do in your life for a reason. When that reason is over, I will bring new people. Don't be angry with people because their season is over. Let them go knowing that I will bring new people for the new season. 

I love you so much. I will never leave you. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment