Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grateful...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for my health. Thank you for watching over Mom's health. Thank you for your favor and provision in my life. Thank you for a roof over my head. Thank you for friends who are amazing and build me up instead of tear me down. Thank you for a beautiful world to live in. Thank you for family to love and to be loved by. Thank you for opportunities to help and bless people. Thank you for being you and being in me. Thank YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I...you are welcome my daughter. Gratefulness is a very attractive quality. It will open doors that have been shut. It will give you favor with people who shut you out. It will lift your spirits and soften your heart. 

Next time you find yourself feeling a little irritable or whiny, use the weapon of gratefulness against it and I promise it will flee. Negativity cannot stand in the presence of gratefulness. 

I am grateful for you my precious children. I love you and I am with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment