Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Battle on!

My prayer:

When you are on my side, who can be against me? Truer words were never spoken God! I see it all around me. Your people. Those that love you, honor you, stand up for you, ALWAYS win in the end. I love being on the wining team and I love to see you people, my family win. It doesn't even really matter to me what it is that they win at. I just love to see them win and to glorify your name. 

Tonight watching UFC title match, the one guy comes out and his theme song is Our God is an Awesome God. I knew right then that the other guy did not have a chance. The fight was already won. Your guy went on to completely dominate the fight and win. The first words out of his mouth when they put the microphone on him, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" 

I want to remember that the next time I am letting life get me down. The truth is, with you on my side, I will always win. Game over! Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

If there are no battles, you can never win. No one likes the battle, the struggle, but the truth is without the battle, you can never experience the win. 

Be grateful for the battles. They are opportunities for you to show off the power you have in me. They are the opportunity for you to show people what I can do. The battles are the things you are training for. It is why you spend so much time learning. It is part of why you spend so much time with me. 

Like the fighter you watched tonight, your life is training for the battle. Take the training seriously but don't get worried or upset when it is time to go into battle. The battle is there for a reason and the battle is where it all comes together. I love you my warrior girl. Battle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment