Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving...


My prayer:

Awesome God. A wonderful Thanksgiving day God. I feel like I should say something profound about all the wonderful things you have done in my life, all of the wonderful experiences, all of the wonderful people; because I am grateful beyond words for all of it. But, it feels a little forced to do that just because it is Thanksgiving. Hopefully, I have gotten better and thanking you daily? 

The fact is that I am nothing without you. The fact is that my entire life, everything that is good in me is a direct result of you in my life. The fact is I live blessed and highly favored because of you. And, I am SO GRATEFUL for it all! 

Living this life is crazy hard sometimes and I can't imagine making it through without you. So, on this Thanksgiving, even though it is expected know that it is genuine, I say Thank YOU! :)

What God Said Tonight:

Thanksgiving is a key. You know how I say "Enter my gates with thanksgiving?" That isn't just a suggestion. Being thankful, being grateful, will open doors in your life. 

When you are thankful, you are given more opportunities than when you are not. People and opportunities who were closed off to you become open to you with a heart of thanksgiving. 

Then, you get a place at the table with praise. You enter my courts with praise. Praise gives you the purpose for being there. Praise creates an atmosphere,

I love you daughter. Be thankful at all times and you will find that life opens up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment