Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Missing you...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I feel like I have been awfully whiny lately and I don't like that. You are so wonderful and amazing and the love that you show us is so incredible. I will not take that for granted. I will be thankful for you every day. I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Good to hear from you tonight. I missed you today. I know you were resting and that is good. It is what I wanted for you. But, you forgot to make me a part of your rest. You filled your time and your mind with movies, with books, with stuff and you forgot to talk to me. 

I missed you. 

I miss you when you forget to involve me. I love you and I am always here for you. Don't forget me. We have an eternity together but that does not mean that each moment is not precious. 

Let's spend some time, just you and me, tonight. Before you go to bed. Before you do anything more, let's spend some time together so I can remind you of my love for you. Just you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment