Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 16, 2012

I want more...

My prayer:

Intimacy. I don't know why but I am really hungry for intimacy. Thank you for the intimacy in worship tonight God. Thank you for the intimacy with the friends you have put in my life that worshiped with me tonight. Thank you God. I want more. I want the clarity of thought and understanding that comes when I am intimately connected with you. During those moments, everything makes sense. I know what is important and what isn't. I understand...everything. The world makes sense and there is peace. I want more...

What God Said Tonight:

You heard me speaking before you stopped talking. The answer to more intimacy with me is easy. You want me to be closer to you, get closer to me.

I am not afraid of intimacy. You can't get too close to me. I will always welcome and cherish intimacy with you. But I will never force it on you. You will always need to come closer to me if you want me to come closer to you.

The days of me choosing a people and forcing myself on them are over. That doesn't work well. I love you more than you can know and I want to live in constant intimacy with you but only if and when you want it. I love you and I am always here when you are ready and when you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment