Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 30, 2012

Desires of your heart...

My prayer:

What a wild and wonderful week God! I am ready for a Sabbath! One whole day with nothing but relaxation and time with you. A little slice of heaven on earth. Thank you God!! You are so wonderful to me and I am so grateful. Words are never enough but hear my heart tonight God and know how much I love YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Ask and you will receive. You will get the desires of your heart because you are mine and I love you. You will get all of the things you ask for because you are mine and your desires are in agreement with my will. You will get all that you ask for because you understand the kingdom rules around multiplication and giving. You will get the desires of you heart because I have promised them to you. 

You will never need to doubt or worry again. You will get the desires of your heart. 

Think carefully about what you ask for because anything you ask for, is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment