Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 1, 2012

Your worth...

My prayer:

Mighty God...wooooosh! Today was long but fun. Ready to sit and focus on nothing but you. I ask God that you help me to quiet my mind from the craziness of today so I can hear you clearly. What is on your mind tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

I love you. My children are so precious and most don't know it. I am ready for a wave to go through the world that will show my children their value, once and for all. 

I am tired of my children thinking of themselves as second class citizens. I am tired of them looking for their worth in the world and from people. 

I am tired of you not understanding how amazing you are and how I have gifted you with all that you need. I want you to hear me tonight. You are perfect. You are covered in my blood and made perfect. You do not have to prove that to anyone. It just is. Not because of you but because of me. 

You are whole and complete with nothing missing ad nothing lacking. You are a royal priesthood, chosen from the beginning of time for this time and this place. You are my chosen people. You are who I have hand picked for this time. You don't have to feel it but you have to know it. You have to be confident in your stature in me if you are going to do what I need you to do. 

I love you. The God above all gods, the maker of the universe, the Lord of all, LOVES YOU. You have ultimate worth in me. Your worth cannot be measured. You can never lose your worth because it is based on my sacrifice for you. You cannot be stripped of your worth. You are exactly who I created you to be. 

Hear me, and let it sink in. Read about it again and again until you really believe it. I love you and you are worth more than rubies and diamonds. Know who you are and we can move into the next season of what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment