Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wow...

My prayer:

Wow, wow, WOW!!! Amazing God! I could not have asked for a better day! You took care of everything again! From the moment the first song played and was so perfect, I knew that you were completely in charge and everything else simply fell into place. I stepped out in faith and you took care of the rest. THANK YOU!! Then, the confirmation of Mom's complete healing, THANK YOU!!!! Then, the completion of your healing in me, THANK YOU!!!!! You are awesome God and I am SO GRATEFUL!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I had fun today too. Thank you for trusting me and believing that I would do what I said. You would be surprised how often that does not happen. 

I love you and I have more adventures for us. Today is a beginning, not an end. Today is the launching pad, not the landing pad. Wait until you see tomorrow and the next day. You are going to be amazed at all that we will do together. 

I have waited for a long time to be able trust that you will do what I say when I say it, knowing that I know what I am doing. There is a deep love and trust that is required for that kind of obedience.  Obedience in fear is an ugly and destructive thing. Obedience in love strengthens the love and accomplishes great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment