Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Why pray?

My prayer:

What an honor it is to live for you God. Thank you for the opportunities to pray for your people today. I love getting to be a part of that and then seeing you take care of everything. I don't know why you need us to pray in order for you act in a situation. Or, I guess I should say, I don't know why you set it up so we pray and then you act instead of you just acting on things when you want to. But, I have to say, I love that I get to be a part of it. I love when people come to me with that impossible situation(s), we pray and then you show up and fix everything. That is wonderful, amazing, awe inspiring and A LOT OF FUN! Thanks for letting me be a part of it God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many reasons why I want you to pray. First, I love to hear from you. Not everyone remembers to talk with me everyday but everyone remembers to talk with me when they need me. Prayer keeps us connected. 

I also want to be sure that you know what you want and that you know who will provide it. Prayer accomplishes both of those things 

I would like it a whole lot better if everyone felt comfortable praying and talking to me at anytime. However, I know that some are intimidated by that. That is what churches and Church staff are there for. They can help you pray when you don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment