Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Who wants it...?

My prayer:

Mighty god. I am falling asleep at teh computer again. Super tired from a full day but a day is not complete until I get to end it with your voice. What is on your mind tonight God? Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Do you know how sometimes  when you give someone a gift, and they don't accept it? It may be because they think they don't deserve it. It may be because they are worried about what is in it and they don't want to commit to keeping it until they see it. It may be because they don't want to be indebted to you. There are a thousand reasons for not receiving a gift. I have heard them all. 

I have the gift of salvation fr anyone who wants it. I have the gift of healing for anyone who wants it. I have the gift of redemption for anyone who wants it. I am looking for people who want it. I am looking for people who are tired of sitting around and watching their lives go by, without direction and without purpose. 

2 comments:

  1. That one just inspired my blog post for tonight. :) See it at http://evotionals.net.
    God Bless,
    E.W.

    ReplyDelete