Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Who do you work for?

My prayer:

Agape God. Today I had the chance to step out of myself and see my culture through someone else's eyes and it was not so pretty. So much intolerance, violence, misunderstanding, and cruelty. I know there was a lot of good in between but why do we treat each other so badly? Seems like we are doing satan's job for him. 

I love you God. Help me to love people better, treat them with kindness, and give rather than take.

What God Said Tonight:

You are right to recognize that you are doing satan's job for him when you hate, steal, and destroy. You are his instrument when you do those things. When you lie, you become his servant. You spread the word for him. 

It is harsh and I know you don't want to think about it but it is true. 

When you love, treat people with kindness,give and care for people, you are being my agent. When you speak the truth, you are spreading my word. You make choices every day on who you work for. 

Think of that the next time you get angry and you want to act out of hate. Remember who you are helping when you do that. I love you very much and I promise, there is always another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment