Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Uniquely peculiar...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am feeling out of place tonight. Sometimes, like tonight, I realize that there is no one really like me, that I am different, weird, or as you might say, peculiar. Most of the time, I am happy being unique but, sometimes, like tonight, I just feel isolated. 

In some ways, we are all the same. We are all your kids. We all have struggles and we all have joys. But, in the particulars, in the choices we make, we are different. Those differences can separate us and can make me feel alone. 

Anyway, this too shall pass. Just wanted to tell you about it. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Different is good, not bad. Unique is important, not something to be ashamed of. I have made you each unique. I have a unique plan on each of my kids lives. I have a specific job for each of you to accomplish. 

Life would be so boring if everyone was the same. You would also not be able to accomplish much. There is only so much that any one person can door be good at. If you were all good at the same things, we could only ever do that one thing well. Having each person with their own strengths and weaknesses, we can, as a team, accomplish so much more. 

Appreciate the differences and understand that each difference has a purpose. You are exactly as I made you. When you put yourself down, you are insulting my daughter and I will not allow it. Go and rest, knowing that you are perfectly and wonderfully made, just as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment