Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 12, 2012

Reflections...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I am too tired to think but never too tired to listen. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Life is a series of reflections. People reflect the attitudes and the ideas of the people around them. Spirits reflect the spirits that are around them. There is a saying that birds of a feather flock together, which is true; but I say, birds that flock together become more like each other. 

Always consider the people you are spending the most time with. Know that whatever you see in them, it is likely reflected in you whether you realize it or not, both the good and the bad. 

That is one of the reasons I want to hang out with you all of the time. The more time we spend together, the more you reflect me. The more you reflect me, the more the people around you reflect me. The more they reflect me, the more the people around them reflect me. That is how we win the world for my Kingdom. 

I love you. Let my love be reflected in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment