Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Healed and saved...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for healing me today. Woke up with the beginning of cold symptoms, prayed and agreed in prayer with others and felt better and better as the day went on and here I am tonight with no symptoms! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!! 

I love when you heal the big stuff like cancer, that is always amazing and wonderful. But I also love when you heal the small stuff that gets in the way of everyday life like a cold. You are the great physician and I am grateful that I get to come to you with all my healing needs. Thank you for paying for it all so long ago.

What God Said Tonight:

I made your body perfect so that it would never be sick. Sin changed that but I provided a way to overcome. I created you to live in perfect relationship with me. Sin changed that but I provided a way to overcome. You will be all that I intended you to be because I provided a way to overcome. 

Receive these free gifts from me and become everything you were created to be. If you don't receive it. If you decide that you are not good enough to be healed, that you are not good enough to be saved. If you decide that what you have done is too rotten to ever have a relationship with me, first of all, you are wrong. I know what you did and I am telling you right now, my blood, my sacrifice was sufficient to cover it. I am telling you right now, I have provided a way for you to overcome. 

But you have to choose it. I don't heal when people do not want to be healed. I don't save when people don't want to be saved. Choose to receive me and my gifts everyday and you will be all that I made you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment