Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Great love...

My prayer:

My awesome God. Today was good. Really good. Life with you is simply good. I don't ever want to be without you, not even for a second. I love you. That is really it. I love you for who you are. I love you for who I am with you in my life. I love you for all that you do for me. I love you because my life is better when you are in it. I know I don't tell you enough. I let life get me distracted sometimes. But don't ever doubt my love, please. You are my everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you too sweet daughter. I made the oceans and the beaches for you. I made the mountains and the trees for you. I made the rivers and the lakes for you. I made the day time and the night time, just for you. I made the animals for you. I made the stars for you. I made it all for you because I love you . I made it all for you joy and your pleasure. 

I will make you a new heaven and a new earth too. I will make a future for you that is beyond yor imagination. I will make for you...the desires of your heart. 

I love you so much and there is nothing I won't do for you. My children are so precious to me. I will never leave you, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment