Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 18, 2012

God's deal...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I have typed and deleted the beginning of two prayers now God. Every thing that I think of to talk about tonight is coming out whiny and that is not worthy of you and is not who I want to be. Sounds like I need to change my focus. 

Let's talk about you. Let's talk about how amazing you are. Let's talk about how you provide for absolutely everything I need. You bring me peace when I am stressed, joy when I am sad, healing when I am sick, knowledge when I am ignorant, and favor...always. 

Why do you treat me so good? I definitely do not deserve it. Thank you for being a God that is big enough to handle anything and everything.

What God Said Tonight:

You and I have a deal. In the past we called it a covenant. I made you, I love you, I redeemed you, and I have claimed you as my own. You are my child You are the apple of my eye. You are wonderful in my eyes. 

You don't have to deserve my love. My love is. You don't have to earn my favor. I favor you because you are mine. 

Here is our deal. You proclaim me as your God, do your best to follow my path for your life and I will make sure that you are taken care of forever. That is it. Pretty simple but it covers everything. 

I love you so much. Rest and know that I am God and that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment