Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Complacency...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I literally have nothing to talk about tonight. Not something that happens very often. You can usually count on me for some stray thought at least but tonight is going to have to be all you. I love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

What if I had nothing to say too? What would you do? You can sometimes get complacent with me and with hearing my voice. 

I love you and I love the closeness we have but don't take it for granted. Complacency is like cancer to a relationship, any relationship, even ours. 

I will always be here for you, loving you, taking care of you, but that doesn't mean you should stop being amazed by it. When you do, you open up the opportunity for our enemy to come in and steal you away with promises of excitement and pleasure. 

I promise, I will never take you for granted. I will always appreciate you and the time we spend together. I will always want to spend more time with you because I am so crazy about you. Spend at least a moment every day reminding yourself of how amazing our relationship is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment