Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Word bricks...

My prayer:

The power of life and death really is in our tongue. I think I realize that more than ever tonight God. Our words can encourage someone and leave them flying high or they can crush them. Just through words. Careless words, my careless words, have caused more damage than I will probably ever know. 

Help me God to be more aware of my words and their effect. Help me to be more thoughtful about the things that I say. God help me to use my words to heal and not harm. Protect and not attack. God, let your words be my words.

What God Said Tonight:

Words are like bricks, they can build great things but they can destroy just as easy. It all depends on how they are wielded. If you carefully place them in the right place at the right time with other words, you can build a great pyramid or a mansion. If you throw them, one by one or even worse, as a big load, you can kill and destroy. 

Words were intended to be used to build, to encourage, to create. It is only when they are used for a purpose that they were not made for that we run into trouble. Be careful with your bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment