Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Remember love...

My prayer:

What a privilege and an honor it is to know you God. I tend to forget sometimes how amazing it is that you want to know us, that you are willing to talk to us, lead us, guide us, help us, let alone save us from eternal damnation and hell. 

It is kind of like when you have been married a long time or have had a really good friend for a long time. I tend to forget how amazing they are until something happens that let's me see them through someone else's eyes and reminds me how amazing they really are. 

That happened today. Praying for a woman today and helping her to see that you really do love her and that you want to know her and seeing how incredible that was for her to understand...it reminded me of when I was still astonished by your love. 

God forgive me for ever taking your love for granted. Help me each day to remember how amazing this relationship with you really is. I will be more mindful and will find ways to appreciate you more. I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

My love for you does not change. I love you more than you can imagine, always have and always will. It is good for you to remember that and to appreciate it, not for my sake but for your sake. 

When you remember how much I love you, it is easier for you to trust that I will work things out. It is easier for you to trust that I will heal you. It is easier to trust that I only have good plans for you. 

Please never forget that everything I have done and everything I will ever do is because of my love for you, my children. I am love and all that I do is a result of that love. Walk in the assurance of that love in your life. Good night and sweet dreams my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment