Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PARTY TIME...

My prayer:

What an amazing day GOD!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of what you were doing today. Thank you for the saved lives. Thank you for the healed minds, bodies and spirits. Thank you for the baptisms into new life!!!! THANK YOU for making a way for us to have a new life in you. I love you so much and I am so excited to see more people getting to know you!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

It is party time here in heaven! We are celebrating with you. We are so excited about the new lives that were saved today that I can barely take the time to talk. We are too busy dancing and reveling in the new souls that were added to the Kingdom today. 

I have such great plans for these new souls. I can't wait to get started showing them who they are now. I can't wait to show them all that I have for them. I need you to help show them. Show them how to live a glorious life each day, in me. Show them the joy of living in Christ. Show them...everything. 

I love you daughter but I have to get back to the party! Sing, dance and celebrate with us for today was a glorious day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment