Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Messing up...

 My prayer:

What a weird day God. I messed up pretty bad but you made everything work out anyway! I have spent so much of my life worrying about messing up and failing. I have made myself pretty miserable over it at times. But today was such a great reminder that even when I really mess up, you can still work it out. 

Even when I am at my worst, you are always at your best and will take care of me. WOW! That is VERY COOL!! Thank you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

Your worst is never worse than my best. You can never mess up more than what I can fix. My blood was spilled for you and covers all sin. 

I still expect you to learn from mistakes but I don't ever expect you to carry guilt. I still expect you to recognize when you do wrong and turn from it but I never expect you to keep it in remembrance. 

You are covered now and always my daughter. My love is your covering, my blood is your salvation and my peace is your gift. I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment