Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Just life...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am a bit at a loss for words tonight. You know that doesn't happen very often! Today was good. Everything continues to kind of move forward, some things faster than others. I can see your crazy favor in some areas and I struggle in others. Just life I guess. Nothing profound, just life. 

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention today? Moving through life with blinders on? Anyway, here I am at the best part of the day, getting to hang out with you and hear what you want to talk about. What is on your mind God?

What God Said Tonight:

Life is a miracle. You live it everyday so you don't realize it but life is a miracle. It is a gift. It is something that I wanted each of my kids to get to experience, if only for a moment. 

There is a preciousness and value to life that can only be fully appreciated when it is over. Don't miss the beauty in the life around you. Don't miss the colors, the scents, the joy in life. 

I gave you life and I intend that you should enjoy it. Enjoy the sunshine on your face. Enjoy the people I have put with you. Enjoy the food I have given you. Enjoy the feel of a late summer breeze on your cheek. Don't miss the simple pleasures. 

I love you daughter and don't get so complacent that you miss the joy in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment