Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 30, 2012

God's protection...

My prayer:

Amazing and wonderful God. I am so grateful that I know you God. I am grateful that you put excellent teachers around me to teach me about you before I was able to hear you for myself. 

Thank you for making it plain in your word and leaving that so any of us can get to know you. Thank you God that you are always true to who you are and that every experience in this life reinforces the God that I know. God, thank you for being love. Thank you for not being angry with me. Thank you for being ever patient with me. Thank you for providing a way to salvation for me that did not require me to be perfect. Thank you God for loving me today, yesterday and tomorrow. 

I love you God!

God, this world can be a bit scary sometimes. I was reminded today of that. I pray and ask that you put your hedge of protection around me, my family, my friends and keep us safe. Please always remember to keep that army of warrior angels around me. And, make sure they know how much I appreciate them too!

What God Said Tonight:

There is a cloud over you tonight but it does not have to be there. I will ALWAYS protect you. I will never let the enemy hurt you in that way again. 

I think what you realized today was something that you use to know but maybe forgot. You forgot that people, even really good people, can make bad choices. I think you forgot that even though you are protected and in my will that you will see things sometimes that are ugly. I think you forgot that sometimes you make choices and do things that are not so pretty either. 

Do not judge and rest in the absolute knowledge that I am with you and I will protect you now and forever. I love you and I am your defense against the enemy. I am your Father and your protector. I am your guard and your army. I am your offense and your defense. 

I love you daughter and I will keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment