Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Faith is...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I have got to get some sleep tonight. I just drove home in the dark with my sunglasses on and did not realize it until I was halfway home. Clearly, I am not fully functional. 

Please God, whatever I need to learn in this season, show me quick and make it plain for me. Not sure I can keep this up. Love you God and I remain hopeful and trusting in you.

What God Said Tonight:

Faith is substance of that which is hoped for and the evidence of that which is not yet seen. Faith is evidence. Faith is the proof that there are promises on your life that have not yet shown up. Faith is the evidence that I am active in your life no matter what the circumstances look like. 

Your faith will see you through. Your faith will hold you up. Your faith is real and is the evidence to those around you that you live a different life. That you live your life for me. Faith that is evident is powerful to all those who witness it. This is a time to show off your faith. Let people see that you trust me no matter what the circumstance. Show people that we are in this together and that you will lean on me at all times. Show people that trouble doesn't bring you to doubt but it brings you to your faith. 

I love you daughter. I will not let you down. Your faith in me is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment