Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beautiful love...

My prayer:

Amazing God you are so beautiful. Your love is so beautiful. Your promises are so beautiful. Your will is so beautiful. You are so beautiful. There is a clarity and a beauty in your presence that I don't find anywhere else. God, I honor your beauty tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Mmmm. Let me love you tonight. Let me show you how much I love you. Let me wrap my arms around you so you can feel my love. Let me blanket you with peace and joy so you might know my love for you. Let me show you visions of the future so you might know my love for you. Let me shower you with blessings so you might know my love for you. Let me rain my love down on your so it covers all that you are and nourishes you to grow into all that I have for you. 

My love for you is NEVER in question. It is the one thing you can ALWAYS count on. I love, love love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment