Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Appreciate the gift...

My prayer:

Here I am again Lord, asking for more, fill me up completely...I love that song God. It so fits tonight. Here I again Lord, asking for more, fill me up completely. You are what I want, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

You can't really appreciate a gift that you give to someone else unless you have first experienced that gift yourself. Until you have had something yourself you can't appreciate what a blessing it is to someone else. Everything that I give to people through you I will first give to you. I will anoint you first. Then, I will ask you to go and anoint others. 

I will never ask you to give something that I haven't already given to you. I am protecting you and the gifts. I am making sure each day that those gifts are with the people I have picked out for them. I have targeted the gifts for the people I believe will appreciate them. 

Have you ever spent a really long time picking out the perfect gift for someone only to have them barely notice when you give it to them? I feel that way sometimes. I give gifts and never see the joy or appreciation for the gift. 

Remember that every blessing I give you is for you but is for every person you ever meet as well. I share things with you so that I can multiply those blessings through you to the world. If you let me, I will multiply it all through you to bless the world and my people in it. Are you up for that? Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment