Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 10, 2012

Satan's tricks...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am mad at the enemy tonight God. He is so predictable and so sneaky all at the same time. He has no new tricks up his sleeve. All he does is lie, cheat, steal, kill, and cause division. But, even though I know that, I still can get caught up in it. 

God I pray for a day when I don't let myself get caught up by the devil and his stupid tricks. I pray for the day when I can shake them off as easily as Paul did with the poisonous snake. God, I pray for your help to recognize his tricks earlier and walk away from them more completely. Thank you Jesus!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Satan has no power over your life. You are my redeemed child and I will protect you from him. End of story. 

Everything else is a lie. Live in the truth of your position as a redeemed child of me and you will not struggle against his tricks. My redemption, the price I paid for you, is stronger than anything he has. 

I love you daughter and will never relax my protection over you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment