Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Now and forever love...

My Prayer:

You are so awesome God. You are my ever present help. You take care of things before I even know there is a problem. You give me favor in every situation. You are WONDERFUL!!! I simply cannot come up with words to describe how amazing you are. 

I am eternally grateful that you saved me from my sin and provided a way for me to live with you forever in heaven. But, right now, today, I am SO GRATEFUL that I get to live this life with you on my side!!!!!!!! 

With you on my side, who can defeat me? The enemy has not real chance when you are with me. I LOVE YOU!!!! Please don't ever leave me.

What God Said Tonight:

I will never leave you or turn my back on you You are my precious child and I created you. I loved you before you were even conceived. I had a plan for your life before the dawn of time. I hold you precious and dear in my heart and I will never let you go. 

I love you more than you can know. You are beautiful to me, every part of you. I have waited for an eternity to have this time with you. I am serious. I have waited so long to be here with you tonight. 

You don't always feel lovable but I will ALWAYS love you. You don't always feel worthwhile, but you are prince and a priest. You are royalty in the Kingdom of God because you are my anointed child. 

I love all of my children with this same love. But, right now, tonight, I want you to KNOW my love for you. I don't want you to ever doubt again my love. I want you to live every moment in COMPLETE ASSURANCE that I am in love with you and will not let go of you. Now and foever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment