Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Missing the dream....

My prayer:

My God. There is one dream, you know the one, that I had given up on. I had decided that it hadn't happened yet so it wasn't going to. I thought I was at peace with that. But now, when it looks like maybe, it still could happen...maybe, now I am all excited and scared all over again. 

God, fact is, no matter what I think or feel, I want your will, nothing more and nothing less in my life. Your perfect will. I know that your will is greater than anything I can imagine. Your will be done God. That is my prayer. I love you. I will love your people. And, your will be done.

What God Said Tonight:

Rest in the calm assurance that I remain in charge. There is nothing happening and nothing that will happen in your life that I am not in complete charge. 

You worry that you will miss something. You worry that if you are not paying close enough attention that you will miss some move, some action that you will need to take. I tell you now, with no hesitation and no doubt, you will not miss what I have for you as long as you focus on me. There is no action or inaction that you can take that will make you miss my will if you are focued on me. If you are talking with me, if you are listening to me and if you are remembering me in all things, there is nothing n my wiill that will pass you by if your focus is directly on me. I will make sure of it. 

I love you daughter and I feel you anxiousness. I promise I will not make you wait one second longer than necessary for this dream. I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment