Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 2, 2012

God's dust...


My prayer:

You are wonderful God. Simply and truly wonderful.You always listen, you always help, you always teach and you always forgive. 

I love that you never change. I love that in this world of chaos, you are the same today as you were thousands of years ago. You are perfect and any change would make you less than perfect and you can't be less than perfect because you are the perfect God of everything!

What God Said Tonight:

Picture a beautiful forest with the sunlight coming down through the branches. Experience the peace of that place. Look up and see the sunlight shining in. See the dust in the beams of the light. The light reflects off of the dust. Dust is not beautiful on its own...ever. But, dust in the beam of light is beautiful. It shines and becomes feathery. It looks like a tiny sculpture. The light reflecting off of it makes it beautiful.

You are like dust. On your own, no one would notice but in the reflection of my light you are so beautiful. I love you daughter. Be my dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment