Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wait...

My prayer:

I worship you God. Your presence and your Spirit are so sweet. I am so grateful that you chose me. I am so grateful that I get to have you in my life. I wouldn't want to live any other way. 

I am not always the best person. I don't always make the right decisions or do the right things. But, you love me and that means more than anything else. The fact that you love me, you died for me, you saved me, and you chose me means I must be worth something. If I can just remember that and stop worrying about "proving" my worth, I bet I will be a lot happier. 

I love you and thank you God for everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Will you wait for me? If you start it up now, it will be too early. I have shown you great things in your future but now is not yet the time. Will you wait for me and my perfect timing? 

I know you like to push things forward and I love that drive in you but tonight, I am asking you to wait. Wait in full anticipation of the future I have promised you, but wait. 

I love you and I will guide you at the right time but you are in position now and there are some things that need to happen before the next push forward. Wait a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment