Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 6, 2012

Success...

My prayer:

Wow God! You worked everything out perfectly like you always do! Why do I ever worry about anything? 

Tonight was our first Prayer and Worship at the Park and it was raining like crazy, until we were supposed to start and then the sun came out. We had no idea what we were doing or how to do it and so we just put on the music and began to worship and pray and you started bringing all of those wonderfully hungry for God people to us! So many lives changed tonight God! 

Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Thank you for working it all out. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

What God Said Tonight:

Of course I worked it all out, I called you to do it. Why would I ever ask you to do something and then not show up to make sure it worked out. That would be mean and I am not mean. 

I intend for you top succeed at everything you do. And, when you do what I have asked you to do, that is easy. 

I love you daughter. Keep following me and what I ask you to do and you will always succeed. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment