Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Forever love...

My prayer:

I can't believe you got me through this day God! No sleep at all last night and somehow, you got me through a long day at work and here I am still conscious. What would I do without you? How does anyone get up in the morning without you in their lives? I love you God and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

How can you be without me since I live in you? Anyone and I mean ANYONE who wants me in their life only has to ask and I am there. 

I will never leave you. I will never not be with you. I have chosen you, you have invited me and that is forever. I don't make half way promises. When I commit to something, when I commit to someone, I am in, all in forever. There is no divorce from me. You are my precious bride and we will be together forever. 

I love your face in the morning. I love the fragrance of your spirit. I love the way you look at me when no one else is looking. I love you my child and I am with you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment